At Gumdale Medical Centre, we provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
We have an extensive list of services encompassing:
General Practitioners – Need to make an appointment to see a GP?
- Book online or
- Phone: 07 3890 2233
Allied Health Services
- Dentists – Gumdale Dentists
- Pathology – QML
- Podiatry – My Foot Dr
- Physiotherapy – Activate Physiotherapy
- Dietitian – Samantha Pavish
- Wesley Weight Management
The benefits for patients at Gumdale Medical Centre
- The Gumdale Medical Precinct provides patients with a ‘One Stop’ location for your medical/health care.
- Our doctors and allied health providers are in regular communication with each other and this facilitates improved outcomes for our patients.
- Our patients can make appointments online.
- Our nurses can help with community health care designed to assist elderly patients who would like assistance to remain in their own homes.
- There is covered parking under the medical centre and disabled parking at the front of the surgery.
- We have dedicated play areas for children.
We have patients attending the Gumdale Medical Centre from Gumdale, Wakerley, Manly West, Manly, Carindale, Wynnum, Tingalpa, Birkdale, Capalaba, ChandlerContact us